Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Legal Support Workers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Legal Support Workers (all other)
Top 3 Legal Support Jobs
Principal DV Engineer
- XtremeEDA Corporation
Client engagements offer a rich variety of learning opportunities with the support of our engineering team’s collective breadth of deep expertise
- Real Estate Council of British Columbia
Provides administrative oversight and management of case files from start to finish
• Organizes, assists and maintains discipline, qualification
Legal Assistant Support
- McCarthy Tétrault
Experience within Litigation, Business Law and Real Property is necessary.
• Preparing, editing, formatting, printing, scanning and
See all Legal Support jobs
What Legal support workers Do
All legal support workers not listed separately.
Legal support worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 52,600
- May 2015 median annual wage: $53,920
Job Outlook for Legal support workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -200
- Growth rate: 0 percent (Little or no change)
How to Become a Legal support worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.